Thursday, November 11, 2010

Country Music Awards 2010 --Miranda and Blake- "Go to Church" +++

Author Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions

Country Music Awards-- Miranda and Blake--" Go to Church" +++

November Eleventh 2011

From the desk of Chief Crazy Captain "Country" Christo
Hey Yall, ( there's one in every crowd!)
Just a quick post to congratulate Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton
for picking up their Country Music Awards. I think its safe to say they
would be the reigning King and Queen of Country for 2010.
Reba McEntire , I thought, in my own humble opinion , performed the
best song of the night. I just can't imagine those curves on a boy though!
Great job Reba.
Lady Antebellum. Sugarland, Zac Brown Band and many others not mentioned
here, like George Strait and Tammy Wynette. Will elaborate this weekend when
I get a chance to break away from my National Debt campaign in the Twin Cities
Minnesota. Hi Taylor Swift +++
So Hey Yall,

Resectfully in TRUTH

Chief Crazy Captain Christo
AKA
Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment