Thursday, October 13, 2011

Orange Race: Jason Aldean's The Truth to be IN


Orange Race: Jason Aldean's The Truth to be IN 

Jason Aldean has a song called The TRUTH that kicks ass!
Right now, Mr. Aldean would be the only male country music
artist that I will allow to be involved with the Orange Race.

You see the Orange Race is about standing up to the National
Debt in a healthy way.  It has nothing to do with Marching on
Washington D.C. to confront the lawmakers and the leaders
who are elected.  How boring would that be?

No, I am designing the Orange Race to stand for something
other than lies.  The Orange Race is all about THE TRUTH.
So, if anyone knows how to get a hold of Jason Aldean and
his band, please tell them THANK YOU for the inspiring song
called The TRUTH.  

The Orange Race is designed to bank on The TRUTH in such
a way that we can MOVE MOUNTAINS of debt away from the
US government and at the same time, bring wealth and prosperity
to those who TRY!  I will repeat that, For those who TRY during
the Orange Race, wealth and prosperity will come your way.

But I will say this about the Orange Race.  If you treat it like
a one day event, you will not get much out of it. Wealth and
prosperity will come to those who follow the system and play
like their Higher Power is watching.  In other words, put some
effort into your PLAY.

And lastly, Jason Aldean’s song THE TRUTH, well it has been my
sign off in part when I signoff my writing,

Respectfully IN TRUTH,









And so I will leave you with The TRUTH from Jason Aldean.
Lyrics by Brett James and Ashley Monroe

Tell em all I’m on vacation,
Say I went to visit friends,
That you ain’t heard or seen from me in quite a while,
When they ask you where I’ve been,
Tell em I’m out on the west coast where it don’t ever rain,
And that I’m probably doing fine,
(Chorus)
Just don’t tell em I’ve gone crazy,
That I’m still strung out over you,
Tell em anything you want to,
Just don’t tell em all the truth,
Yeah don’t tell em all the truth,
Tell em all I’m out in Vegas,
Blowin’ every dollar I ever made,
Tell em that I must be into something bad for me cause,
I sure lost a lot of weight,
Tell em I’m out on the road with some old rock and roll band,
Living like a gypsy can,
(Chorus)
The truth is that I’m asking you to lie,
And we both know that it ain’t right,
But if you ever loved me please,
Have some mercy on me,
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
Tell em anything you want to,
Just don’t tell em all the truth,
Yeah don’t tell em all the truth,
I still need you,
Yeah that’s the truth,
I still love you,
Baby that’s the truth


1 comment:

  1. Personally I think hes IN...incredible in concert and still rocking hard... Jason Aldean Tickets

    ReplyDelete