Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ashley Gearing ( U.S. National Debt ) with CCCChristo

Author Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions

From the desk of Chief Crazy Captain "Country" Christo,

Dear Ashley Gearing:
Tell me what you think about US? And in this question I am
referring to the National Debt. Here is a snapshot of the
Day After Christmas and the United States National Debt.

13,873,333,237,461.34

Now I realize this is a bit much to think about after a Christmas
Vacation. But the reason I bring it up is this. Starting in 2011,
I am starting up " How to Erase the National Debt" and I would
love to ask you in person to be a spokesperson for
Orange Race Card Angels. That is after you go through a short
training on what to say and all that. This has never been attempted
before so I hope you can agree that when we get it done right the first
time, there will never have to be a second time.
Anyways, the reason I would like to hire you on is because I really like
the way you used the color orange in your great video.
Think about it ok Ashley!

Respectfully in TRUTH,





Chief Crazy Captain "Country" Christo
AKA
Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment