Sunday, October 24, 2010

Carrie Underwood : Louisville Sluggers, Hockey Mom Huggers

Author Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions
January 4th 2011 kicks off the year right
National Debt Training begins in Minnesota

October 24th 2010

Carrie Underwood : Louisville Sluggers and Hockey Mom Huggers

Dear Carrie:

About your lyric, "... I took a Louisville Slugger to both headlights...."
in the song Before He Cheats.  I just have to say as a long time baseball player
and fan,  I LOVE THOSE LYRICS. 

Which is why I would like to invite you Carrie to Minnesota to attend my
" How to Erase the National Debt" Semnar in the year 2011.  I would love to
make a video with you as well during the semnar to kind of scare the hell out
of politicians in America who continually drive up the National Debt
in Washington D.C. Oh yes the Hockey Mom huggers reference in the
title above.  Well, I don't know about your political preference or where
you stand but the National Debt doesn't choose sides
if you know what I mean. There is no political party that is going
to erase it on its own.
Hockey Mom Sarah Palin and Carrie Underwood
together on stage with
Louisville Sluggers and Hockey Sticks would be awesome!! What say you, Carrie?

Respectfully in TRUTH,

Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel  Promotions
P.S. Hope to see you in 2011 Carrie . May God Bless You Forever!+++


No comments:

Post a Comment