Sunday, October 31, 2010

K102's Donna Valentine from " Country Christo " +++ Happy Halloween!

Author Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions

October 31st 2010 in the Twin Cities, Minnesota

Happy Halloween! K102's Donna Valentine Get Ready
Kick-off Publicity Tour starts January 4th 2011


Forty Females +++ Twin Cities +++ ( News Anchors and Reporters )

Hello Twin Cities News Anchors and Reporters! Happy Halloween!

My name is Christo Strom and I would like to meet all of you live
at one of my " How to Erase the National Debt Semnars ".  The actual
kick off for publicity will be January 4th 2011.  I just thought I would
give you a heads up to get the word out that there is an end in
sight to THE NATIONAL DEBT, I will need all the help I can get. 
Instead of just reading the news and reporting the news, I thought it
would be more fun if you were part of the second GREATEST STORY
EVER TOLD.  Now, to be honest, I do not know anything about your
contracts with your TV stations or your radio stations so I will just say
this.  If you do decide to get on board with me ( and become true leaders
in your industry) you will have to give back to your community and your
station.  I do not want to be responsible for anyone getting fired.  I will
take responsibility though for getting you fired up!!!
Now, how to get a hold of me?  I will get a hold of you through videos on
youtube at first so stay tuned .  I can't wait to meet all of you in person.
Together, we will rock this National Debt to its core! +++ +++

Respectfully in TRUTH,

Chief Crazy Captain Christo

AKA
Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels

P.S. There will be ample opportunity for everyone involved to easily understand
this plan.  It is straightforward, to the point, and it will be going national after the
kickoff in Minnesota in the year 2011.  Thank you Twin Cities News Reporters , Anchors
Radio Station DJ's  ( all female by the way! +++ )


No comments:

Post a Comment