Saturday, October 16, 2010

K102's Donna Valentine's Dirt

Author Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions
Reminder that National Debt training begins
January 4th 2011

October 16th 2010

K102'S DONNA VALENTINE'S DIRT 

Dear Donna Valentine of K102 ( Minnesota ),

How are you doing? First off, let me introduce myself.
I am a new listener of K102 FM in Minnesota. I listen at work
everyday Monday thru Friday and think you are great!
Oh, wow, my name! Formal name is Christo Strom, but my
street cred name is ( get this+++): Are you ready Donna?

CHIEF CRAZY CAPTAIN COUNTRY CHRISTO

Now the reason I am writing you Donna is this. I am starting
off a SEMNAR ( not a misprint ) series in the Twin Cities titled
" How to Erase the National Debt " by Christo Strom. The theme
for the first three months of 2011 will be a " Country " music theme.
So here is where you come in Donna. The cost for attending the
SEMNARS will be $10,000 per person. After all, the National Debt
is not getting any younger and no one can afford a free ride on this
one. This is our country Donna and we need to step up NOW.
I see you have a little thing going called Donna's Dirt. Well, I have
a surprise for you Donna if you help me promote my Semnars.
As with all surprises, you will just have to wait. You can learn more
in the meantime by clicking on this address:


Respectfully in TRUTH
Christo Strom

P.S. Valentines are always Sweet Hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment