Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Reba McEntire and ORION--STRANGE+++

Author Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions

From the desk of Chief Crazy Captain Christo

Dear Reba McEntire,

I love what you are doing+++
I love your music+++
I love every hair on your body+++
I love how you roll your eyes+++
When I sing stupid stuff+++

ok so I am not one of Country Music's
next Nashville Star but hey I live in
Minnesota and I am concentrating
on Erasing the National Debt.

So REBA MCENTIRE
what say you?
Would you be willing to sit down
with me as I explain YOUR PART
in helping to Erase the
National Debt?

It won't take long to explain.
It will be FUN and STRANGE
at the same time. FASTR as I
will be calling a lot of Great People
to join me.  And you will probably
walk away smiling your pretty smile+++

That is if you can fit in an hour of your
time to learn something important.
I am starting in 2011 on January 4th
and not stopping till I am done.

Read the Great Pumpkin Letters Reba
Bring at least 5 of your Country Music
Female Friends and I will hold court
for (ahem) y'all .

I may live up north like Santa Claus
but I can't shake my Southern Roots+++

Respectfully in TRUTH,

Chief Crazy Captain "Country" Christo

P.S. REBA McENTIRE is a HERO+++
( STRANGE AINT IT?!)


No comments:

Post a Comment